Exotic lovers,

The biggest thing since Captain Cook has FINALY hit Australia and I would like to extend a personal invitation to all of the members of AE to be apart of ?that thing? that is on everyone?s lips at the moment? Auzrun 2010!

I have prepared some information for all those who are interested in hearing more about this CONFIRMED event in the way of a DVD, an Information booklet, Price list, Cars Acceptable, Terms and Conditions of Entry and of course, the top secret Itinerary!

So how do you get your hands on it?

I will be putting on some drinks for anyone who is interested in finding out more about Auzrun in Adelaide next Friday the 12 at 5pm at the Hyatt where I will run through the entire event and answer any questions.

Just liek the event though, places are limited so please email me at ross@auzrun.com with your information and a confirmation that you'll be there and I will be sure to reserve you a spot.

I?m not going to give away much now but what I will say for now is give yourself 5 minutes to watch the DVD on the website www.auzrun.com and shoot me off and email to reserve your spot.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person next week and then driving along side you along side 50 of some of the worlds most beautiful works of art!

P.S - We are limiting this year to 50 entrants and in the past 3 weeks 27 entrants have already been confirmed, be sure to save your spot next week so you don't miss out on this.

Until then, drive fast, drive safe but most of all, drive them like they were made to be driven!!!

Rossgo Scutts

Attachment 21143