Quote Originally Posted by allanuber View Post
I'm not nay-saying, but as noted by Ash, every time one of these events goes tit's up there's a lot of backlash for other exotic owners, and it makes it that much harder for the next event to work well.
I Dont follow what you mean by a backlash for exotic owners?? How does this make any difference??

I have to laugh at your cynicism though. I am in no way trying to lampoon you specifically allan, its just as i was saying, if we gave things a go and, as cliche as this may sound, asked what we could do to make the automotive world better and more successful rather than what is it going to do for us there might be more success in this arena.

I emailed Ross and he sent me the details of the event. It looks to me how i expected. yes, long drives but again as a couple of people have said, i guess thats just what it is, if its not for you, dont enter...

I just wish that i had a) a suitable car and b) the money and time. I certainly have the desire, so fingers crossed they can make it, and i can work on being in the position to enter in years to come!!

As far as me and king kong being in the same city and only posting once....i cant talk for king kong, but i have been what i spose you lot call a "lurker" for a while. This topic is as i said talking about something really exciting to me and ive heard talk in brisbane as i assume the king did too, or indeed googled it?? I dont know how things work in adelaide but there is talk up here that goes on outside of forums.....I just wanted to have my two cents worth (by the way where do i pay that?? lol)