Thread: Speed flip - number plate stealth

http://www.radardetectors.com.au/plateprotectors.html

After numerous requests, we have decided to take on a new product. This new product is called the Speed Flip and is a unique product designed to flip your license plate to keep your privacy and your plate protected from the various types of revenue scameras on the road today (toll, speed, red light, point-to-point).

Speedflip is the premier Flip Down License Plate access on the market today. It is a simple device that modifies your vehicle to give it a secret agent feel by allowing you to flip your vehicle?s plate up or down with the simple press of a button. A second press re-flips the plate back to its original position within 0.09 seconds. A single remote key fob or switch can activate both front and rear plates with one press. When the plate is down a notification light is activated to tell you that it's down, when you put the plate back up, the LED light turns off. The Speedflip can be attached to any make of motorcycle or car and can be installed to flip the plate either upwards or downwards to suit the driver?s tastes.

Specifications:
    * Lifts to an operating force of 15kg
    * Speed rated to 305kmph
    * Discreet dimensions at 2cm thick, 8cm high & 14cm wide
    * Waterproof and Weatherproof
    * Installs in 15-20 minutes on a motorbike, easy DIY with our powersense node (professional installation on cars required)
    * Power is 12 volts

There are various models available depending on if you want switch or key fob remote control and how many plates you want to flip (1 or 2).

Prices are as follows:
    * SpeedFlip Single - Switch Operated: $299.00 (incGST)
    * SpeedFlip Double - Switch Operated: $499.00 (incGST)
    * SpeedFlip Single - Remote Operated: $349.00 (incGST)
    * SpeedFlip Double - Remote Operated: $499.00 (incGST)
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-U6GpKH3VE&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Thanks for the plug dodger. We don't have these on our normal dontgetcaught.com.au as you probably noticed... that is because these are illegal for in all states so if we put them on dgc, some of our advertising gets cancelled. I appreciate the link up!

Administrator
    Should have the option to put a fake plate behind the real plate and make it Radar and Laser automatically deployed.

Quote Originally Posted by PA View Post
    Should have the option to put a fake plate behind the real plate and make it Radar and Laser automatically deployed.
    That might not work. Police radar and laser operators seem to like to apprehend as well as detect.

Quote Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
    Thanks for the plug dodger. We don't have these on our normal dontgetcaught.com.au as you probably noticed... that is because these are illegal for in all states so if we put them on dgc, some of our advertising gets cancelled. I appreciate the link up!
    Yeah it's a bit James Bond, highly illegal I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by PA View Post
    Fake plates = 6 months in jail.
    speeding = slap on the wrist.

I know what I'd take.

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Fake plates = 6 months in jail.
    speeding = slap on the wrist.

I know what I'd take.
    depending on what you fill out on forms about where your are born and your heritage....

For some its,

Fake plates = 18 warnings, 12 suspended sentences then councelling
    speeding = 96 warnings.. then a threat of not being allowed to get your licence until your turn 17

Quote Originally Posted by anotherforumuser View Post
    No no no that's for serious assault occasioning actual bodily harm

Quote Originally Posted by anotherforumuser View Post
    depending on what you fill out on forms about where your are born and your heritage....

For some its,

speeding = 96 warnings.. then a threat of not being allowed to get your licence until your turn 17
    +1

From what I've seen and people that I personally know, if you'd like to make a mockery of the rules and get away with just paying a few fines here and there, get your L plates and nothing more. This leaves you seemingly invincible for the most part. Not bulletproof however, a guy i went to uni with copped 9 months weekend jail!

Thread Information