Thread: Optimum Car Care

Hi Guys

We are new to the forum, but a few of you may already be aware of us. Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd (aka ZAS) is family run business established in 2008. We import and distribute a large range of premium car care brands, the latest addition to this being Optimum Car Care.

Optimum Car Care was founded by Organic Chemist Dr David Ghodoussi in 2001. Previous to this he spent 12 years with Dupont, overseeing research and development focused in polymers and automotive paint formulations.

Optimum have a number of unique products that I will introduce you to and some that you may already know of. You can find more information and a growing list of dealers at www.optimumcarcare.com.au

Other than that, I also enjoy helping others solve problems and issues with detailing their vehicles. If you have any questions and problems I should have an answer, and if I don't I know plenty of people who will.

Joel

Good one Joel

Am i one of them ?

Goes without saying doesn't it mate? I've picked your brain on numerous occasions!

Numerous

Thread Information