Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Six pack

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    141
    Oh man, those rides must sound so good!

    Thanks for sharing.

  3. #3
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    22,180
    I love those old school 6 cylinder bikes, Mega
    300kph+ club

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,711
    Here is a clip Of the Benelli it’s a cool bike.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Here is a clip Of the Benelli itís a cool bike.
    I know a guy who bought one of those new. Trouble was he lived in Mt Isa and all the plastics melted in the sun. Something different out there then though!
    Hung like Einstein

  6. #6
    The Best in the World. Aircon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    20,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I know a guy who bought one of those new. Trouble was he lived in Mt Isa and all the plastics melted in the sun. Something different out there then though!
    They were never more than a novelty when new. The Honda 6 OTOH, was and still is very highly regarded.
    Master Baiter 300kph+ club
    http://pless.com.au/mechanics.htm

  7. #7
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    22,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Aircon View Post
    They were never more than a novelty when new. The Honda 6 OTOH, was and still is very highly regarded.
    I'd love a Honda 6 and an NR750 just for the engineering. Maybe next lifetime.
    300kph+ club

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    141
    How heavy are these inline six motorcycles?

    Are they agile through the twists or more laid back for cruising?

  9. #9
    The Best in the World. Aircon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    20,004
    Quote Originally Posted by 360c View Post
    I'd love a Honda 6 and an NR750 just for the engineering. Maybe next lifetime.
    It's not too late. You're not dead are you?
    Master Baiter 300kph+ club
    http://pless.com.au/mechanics.htm

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by dkly007 View Post
    How heavy are these inline six motorcycles?

    Are they agile through the twists or more laid back for cruising?
    They raced CBX and Z1300 at Bathurst they are a handfull at full tilt.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •