Thread: Poseidon Adelaide Tower Flyover

Rubber King of Adelaide S4Simon's Avatar

Poseidon Adelaide Tower Flyover

Managed to snap this pic (from afar) yesterday of the Poseidon aircraft buzzing the Adelaide tower. Nice to get a break from the mundane sitting at home checking emails / pondering life situation.

Onto other matters, I was notified by one of our clients that the Qantas plane I was booked on was infected. Luckily only have to wait another 3 days to see if I have the zombie virus. Infected rows were 9-13, I was in 8 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by S4Simon View Post
    Managed to snap this pic (from afar) yesterday of the Poseidon aircraft buzzing the Adelaide tower. Nice to get a break from the mundane sitting at home checking emails / pondering life situation.

Onto other matters, I was notified by one of our clients that the Qantas plane I was booked on was infected. Luckily only have to wait another 3 days to see if I have the zombie virus. Infected rows were 9-13, I was in 8 :-)

I have noticed that there is a lot of first and business class people who are getting infected!!

Rubber King of Adelaide S4Simon's Avatar
    The flight prior to mine, all of business class got infected. Rows 1 - 4.

This is the SA Health list of Zombie flights. Every state has their own list.

https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/w...es+of+covid-19

Thread Information