Thread: Pagani Zonda Cinque and McLaren 720s

Pagani Zonda Cinque and McLaren 720s

Checkout this thing!

Fark me!

And the green 720s has a crazy kit on it!

Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club

Double Wow!

I think the Zonda still shits all over the Huayra even after all these years. And Horatio will still build you one, with a manual, if you have the requisite deniros.

Quote Originally Posted by JBO View Post
    I think the Zonda still shits all over the Huayra even after all these years. And Horatio will still build you one, with a manual, if you have the requisite deniros.
    I think you have to use an existing chassis, though. I believe Pagani will no longer produce new chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by E7ITE View Post
    I think you have to use an existing chassis, though. I believe Pagani will no longer produce new chassis.
    whilst i dont know for sure, when i was at the factory in 2014, there were at least 5 zonda tubs sitting around ready to be built. its possible more were in storage.... but with the dies ready whenever they need it, they could make them indefinitely.

Correct. There is only two Zonda tubs left and they are for the remaining two HP Barchettas for customers. The main issue is Mercedes won't produce them the M120 engine without ordering a large number, so this stops more chassis' coming. The last new chassis delivered was the 'Aether' to a Swiss Ferrari dealer owner. @LamborghiniKS from IG has a new chassis# Zonda built at the factory, yet to take delivery due to import troubles (he'll also deny owning a Cinque for the same reason, interestingly). That car is chassis# 140, the last of the Zondas by sequence.

Many cars get sent back to the factory for upgrades, leaving fewer cars as stock. The Australian Zonda is probably one of 10-ish cars out of the 140 left unmodified in any way...

Great thanks for clarifying JPG.

Quote Originally Posted by JPG View Post
    Correct. There is only two Zonda tubs left and they are for the remaining two HP Barchettas for customers. The main issue is Mercedes won't produce them the M120 engine without ordering a large number, so this stops more chassis' coming.
    Ah that makes sense now. Perhaps someone like Brabus could help. Or, ironically, Lamborghini.

Quote Originally Posted by JPG View Post
    The last new chassis delivered was the 'Aether' to a Swiss Ferrari dealer owner. @LamborghiniKS from IG has a new chassis# Zonda built at the factory, yet to take delivery due to import troubles (he'll also deny owning a Cinque for the same reason, interestingly). That car is chassis# 140, the last of the Zondas by sequence.
    Everyone is entitled to their privacy but to outright deny is a bit weird isnt it.

Everyone is entitled to their privacy but to outright deny is a bit weird isnt it.
    Given the way it was imported - It shouldn't be in the states, much less driven. Much like the defenders and skylines in the late 00's in America, if they find a car that was imported in a devious manner, the car will be seized and crushed.

The USA has very few ways to get Zondas into the country and not all of them are strictly 'legitimate'. A lot of cars that were previously well known have gone into hiding - there is an SoCal based IGer called @dan_am_i who owns 1/3 Tricolores and 2/10 Cinques who has done this. Had a warrant executed on his storage facility to seize the green Zonda Cinque he owns, much to his luck it had been moved back to his home garage not covered by the warrant. Bit of a hide and seek game for these owners now, definitely no more social media posting.

https://youtu.be/BM_SE5O28pM A fun video of a defender being crushed for your enjoyment.
    Last edited by JPG; 17-03-20 at 07:08 AM.

Thread Information