Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: McLaren 720S Spider vs. Coupe

  1. #1
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Just posted a new blog comparing the 720S Spider vs. Coupe:

    https://karenable.com/mclaren-720s-coupe-vs-spider/

    Comments?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21,961
    Thanks for this. I?ve seen and read a couple of reviews that claim the Spider suffers from noticeable scuttle shake but you don?t seem to have experienced this. I?m itching to try one.

  3. #3
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    Thanks for this. I?ve seen and read a couple of reviews that claim the Spider suffers from noticeable scuttle shake but you don?t seem to have experienced this. I?m itching to try one.
    Thanks. Zero scuttle shake in my experience.

  4. #4
    Senior Member allanuber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    Thanks for this. I?ve seen and read a couple of reviews that claim the Spider suffers from noticeable scuttle shake but you don?t seem to have experienced this. I?m itching to try one.
    Come up to Sydney, shout us lunch and take a punt of the demo car

    Attachment 471899

  5. #5
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by allanuber View Post
    Come up to Sydney, shout us lunch and take a punt of the demo car
    Ill be in Sydney next week.

  6. #6
    Senior Member allanuber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO View Post
    Ill be in Sydney next week.
    Hahaha, I was trying to entice MHH to Sydney to come play in the 720 droptop - but you're welcome to lunch as well of course

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21,961
    Quote Originally Posted by allanuber View Post
    Hahaha, I was trying to entice MHH to Sydney to come play in the 720 droptop - but you're welcome to lunch as well of course
    Lunch sounds great. We need to plan our next adventure.

  8. #8
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by allanuber View Post
    Hahaha, I was trying to entice MHH to Sydney to come play in the 720 droptop - but you're welcome to lunch as well of course
    Appreciate the offer but don't think I have any free time. Its a short trip.

  9. #9
    Senior Member allanuber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    Lunch sounds great. We need to plan our next adventure.
    Done deal, let me know when. May be some of the troops around too.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •