Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 160

Thread: 600LT

  1. #41
    Senior Member ACP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,306
    I am still amazed that the 570S is longer, wider and taller than a 12C/650S as is looks so much smaller.

    It is also exactly the same length as a 720S and is also wider and taller!

  2. #42
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    21,932
    Quote Originally Posted by ACP View Post
    $150k cheaper??? Dunno?
    It won't be that much cheaper.

  3. #43
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by 360c View Post
    Those seats look seriously uncomfortable to me

    This must be priced at the same level as the 720S, hmmmmmm :scratchchin:
    Which is a bit of a dilemma. I will definitely get a 720 LT when it comes out. In the meanwhile, do I pick up a 675LT coupe or the 600 LT? Price looks to be about the same.

  4. #44
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    21,932
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO View Post
    Which is a bit of a dilemma. I will definitely get a 720 LT when it comes out. In the meanwhile, do I pick up a 675LT coupe or the 600 LT? Price looks to be about the same.
    Long term Collectibility wise, the full long tail model range with the addition of a 600LT would be the better bet, more brownie points with McLaren as well. The 600LT would be more usable with the easier entry access of the monocell 2 tub as well.
    The only downside would be much higher depreciation short term - if it matters to you.

    Buying a 675LT Coupe is more of what you already have in a less usable package. Only upaide is less depreciation.

  5. #45
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by 360c View Post
    Long term Collectibility wise, the full long tail model range with the addition of a 600LT would be the better bet, more brownie points with McLaren as well. The 600LT would be more usable with the easier entry access of the monocell 2 tub as well.
    The only downside would be much higher depreciation short term - if it matters to you.

    Buying a 675LT Coupe is more of what you already have in a less usable package. Only upaide is less depreciation.
    Question is long term, will a 675LT or a 600LT be more collectable? Agree, downside on the 675LT is I already have a 675LT Spider.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO View Post
    Question is long term, will a 675LT or a 600LT be more collectable? Agree, downside on the 675LT is I already have a 675LT Spider.
    The 675LT will probably be more collectable, at an early guess. Why get another 675LT? All you're getting is rigidity really, 600LT seems better for your situation +brownie points with your dealer will help in acquiring 720LT and such future models.

  7. #47
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    21,932
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO View Post
    Question is long term, will a 675LT or a 600LT be more collectable? Agree, downside on the 675LT is I already have a 675LT Spider.
    The higher up the food chain you go, the more collectible it gets, no doubt about it.

  8. #48
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG View Post
    The 675LT will probably be more collectable, at an early guess. Why get another 675LT? All you're getting is rigidity really, 600LT seems better for your situation +brownie points with your dealer will help in acquiring 720LT and such future models.
    Not sure on the brownie points if needed, already have a 720S, a Senna on order, and have committed to a 720LT.

  9. #49
    Senior Member allanuber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7,571
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO View Post
    Not sure on the brownie points if needed, already have a 720S, a Senna on order, and have committed to a 720LT.
    If you've worked hard enough to have those cars - then why stress on 675LT vs 600LT?

    Collect the whole LT set!

  10. #50
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by allanuber View Post
    If you've worked hard enough to have those cars - then why stress on 675LT vs 600LT?

    Collect the whole LT set!
    Its very much a question of room.

  11. #51
    Senior Member EZ95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    122
    Looks like the LT you need is in fact a LifT

  12. #52
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    217
    Have looked at lifts. Need another 2 feet on the garage height to make it work...

  13. #53
    Senior Member JBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    8,133
    close up look at the car from carfection

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy4JvTeyGq8

  14. #54

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,060
    http://configurator.mclaren.com/model/coupe600lt

    Configurator now live.

    Also price is 240k USD base, to give some perspective the 720S is 285k USD base.

  16. #56
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    21,932
    Apparently Oz pricing on the 600LT starts at a base of $450k before options, which will no doubt be both plentiful and pricey

    So that is circa $80k under the base price of the cheapest 720S.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    127
    Yep $455k . I have the full aus options pricing list pdf which I think is posted below

    Attachment 465980

  18. #58
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    21,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Yep $455k . I have the full aus options pricing list pdf which I think is posted below
    Options look like the usual $100k uplift on the base.

  19. #59
    Senior Member JBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    8,133

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by JBO View Post
    That looks sensational!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •