Quote Originally Posted by nicot View Post
hi guys thanx for the comments!
Yes I own NSX GT as well. Its sitting back in my garage now and the MB GL on the street. Will be keeping the NSX.

Richie- haha yeah thats me. keep in touch mate there is that nice G SE for sale. Lambo Sydney has a bargain R8 V10 in there showroom.

Details of wheels ADV 5.1 in textured matte black 19x8.5 on 235/35 19 and 20x12 on 325/25 20. Wheels are lighter than stock which is amazing especially the rears its bigger and wider but still lighter and stock rims are light made by speedline. Only regrets are should have went 20 front and maybe brushed finished.

In terms of look with RSC LP560 bumper and wheels I wanted the edgy/sharp lines of the stealth plane. the front bumper with bonnet gap could be closer alot of the RSC cars has same issue but stock has a gap as well. the LP560 looks hot side on its much more edgy and more 3D looking. I think i've achieved what I envisaged with the combo now.

Exhaust is stock just SL sport filters, exhaust switch and fabspeed pipes.

Body- tinted tails, OEM SL CF sideskirt and rear diffuser.
Custom stereo inside.

Thanks to Jorge and Wheel Addicts for the wheels and processing! Great communication.
I like it a lot.

Shout if you want me to shoot it properly. Maybe even dust the NSX off and do something with them together.