Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Local Gallardo with new shoes :)

Quote Originally Posted by 1991 View Post
    It looks like a SL exhaust to me! Also just me or is that diffuser from a SL too? Looks to be carbon fibre...
    yes, this car could be the worlds first superleggera spyder with all those parts

hi guys thanx for the comments!
    Yes I own NSX GT as well. Its sitting back in my garage now and the MB GL on the street. Will be keeping the NSX.

Richie- haha yeah thats me. keep in touch mate there is that nice G SE for sale. Lambo Sydney has a bargain R8 V10 in there showroom.

Details of wheels ADV 5.1 in textured matte black 19x8.5 on 235/35 19 and 20x12 on 325/25 20. Wheels are lighter than stock which is amazing especially the rears its bigger and wider but still lighter and stock rims are light made by speedline. Only regrets are should have went 20 front and maybe brushed finished.

In terms of look with RSC LP560 bumper and wheels I wanted the edgy/sharp lines of the stealth plane. the front bumper with bonnet gap could be closer alot of the RSC cars has same issue but stock has a gap as well. the LP560 looks hot side on its much more edgy and more 3D looking. I think i've achieved what I envisaged with the combo now.

Exhaust is stock just SL sport filters, exhaust switch and fabspeed pipes.

Body- tinted tails, OEM SL CF sideskirt and rear diffuser.
    Custom stereo inside.

Thanks to Jorge and Wheel Addicts for the wheels and processing! Great communication.

Here are photos of a close twin in the US.
    One photo pre pshop and one pshopped with no gaps one piece front HOT!

Attachment 38205

Attachment 38207

Quote Originally Posted by nicot View Post
    Here are photos of a close twin in the US.
    One photo pre pshop and one pshopped with no gaps one piece front HOT!
    That's Dino's Spyder. It's been TT'd by Heffner performance and apparently put out just over 1000hp on race gas!

Nico - Any plans on a TT upgrade?

The look of the LP560 bumper is so much better then the standard Gallardo one

Hope to spot it soon

Quote Originally Posted by nicot View Post
    hi guys thanx for the comments!
    Yes I own NSX GT as well. Its sitting back in my garage now and the MB GL on the street. Will be keeping the NSX.

Richie- haha yeah thats me. keep in touch mate there is that nice G SE for sale. Lambo Sydney has a bargain R8 V10 in there showroom.

Details of wheels ADV 5.1 in textured matte black 19x8.5 on 235/35 19 and 20x12 on 325/25 20. Wheels are lighter than stock which is amazing especially the rears its bigger and wider but still lighter and stock rims are light made by speedline. Only regrets are should have went 20 front and maybe brushed finished.

In terms of look with RSC LP560 bumper and wheels I wanted the edgy/sharp lines of the stealth plane. the front bumper with bonnet gap could be closer alot of the RSC cars has same issue but stock has a gap as well. the LP560 looks hot side on its much more edgy and more 3D looking. I think i've achieved what I envisaged with the combo now.

Exhaust is stock just SL sport filters, exhaust switch and fabspeed pipes.

Body- tinted tails, OEM SL CF sideskirt and rear diffuser.
    Custom stereo inside.

Thanks to Jorge and Wheel Addicts for the wheels and processing! Great communication.
    I like it a lot.

Shout if you want me to shoot it properly. Maybe even dust the NSX off and do something with them together.

Thread Information