Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,181 to 1,196 of 1196

Thread: Huracan Performante

  1. #1181
    Photo Taker dkabab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15,443
    We should all have one......

    26CBB0E9-F419-469C-BA2E-462E2F1133C9.jpeg

  2. #1182
    Senior Member JBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    8,131
    Good article and some great photos
    https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/f...rformante-home



  3. #1183
    Senior Member shack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    5,394
    Spot-on - what a car !!
    300kph+ club

  4. #1184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21,961
    Took mine to the Murraylands today. The road to Walker Flat...

    Apart from a tiny boot, it would make a really decent car for Europe. More adjustability in the suspension would be nice for our rough roads though.

    F11F5BA2-3EE7-41E2-91C7-3583E80EB15A.jpg

    171743AB-2B99-4FB2-80B2-D349C293D98F.jpg
    Last edited by mhh; 03-11-19 at 11:35 AM.
    Chief Test Pilot

  5. #1185
    Senior Member shack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    5,394
    STO will be bonkers
    300kph+ club

  6. #1186
    Senior Member JBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    8,131
    Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    Took mine to the Murraylands today. The road to Walker Flat...

    Apart from a tiny boot, it would make a really decent car for Europe. More adjustability in the suspension would be nice for our rough roads though.

    F11F5BA2-3EE7-41E2-91C7-3583E80EB15A.jpg

    171743AB-2B99-4FB2-80B2-D349C293D98F.jpg
    Well...Huracan Evo has the performante engine and more compliant suspension from what I have read...

  7. #1187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21,961
    Quote Originally Posted by JBO View Post
    Well...Huracan Evo has the performante engine and more compliant suspension from what I have read...
    The issue is the inability to separate suspension settings from drivetrain settings. In Corsa, there is no way to soften the suspension. I think the Evo might have this sorted.
    Chief Test Pilot

  8. #1188
    Senior Member JBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    8,131
    Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    The issue is the inability to separate suspension settings from drivetrain settings. In Corsa, there is no way to soften the suspension. I think the Evo might have this sorted.
    Yep. It has the new EGO mode.

    As before, the Huracan Evo features three driving modes – Strada, Sport and Corsa – that can be switched via the Anima controller, progressively dialing up throttle, transmission, suspension and steering settings.
    However, new in the Huracan Evo is an Ego mode that lets driver personalise individual settings to their preferred tastes.

  9. #1189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    Took mine to the Murraylands today. The road to Walker Flat...
    It's a great road. How does the nose lifter handle the on and off-ramps for that ferry? I went over it a few weeks ago in the ute and felt that even that was cutting things close.

  10. #1190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1 View Post
    It's a great road. How does the nose lifter handle the on and off-ramps for that ferry? I went over it a few weeks ago in the ute and felt that even that was cutting things close.
    I took it slowly but no touching on Walker Flat and Purnong ferries.
    Chief Test Pilot

  11. #1191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    21,961
    Quote Originally Posted by JBO View Post
    Yep. It has the new EGO mode.

    As before, the Huracan Evo features three driving modes – Strada, Sport and Corsa – that can be switched via the Anima controller, progressively up throttle, transmission, suspension and steering settings.
    However, new in the Huracan Evo is an Ego mode that lets driver personalise individual settings to their preferred tastes.
    Much better idea.
    Chief Test Pilot

  12. #1192
    Photo Taker dkabab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    Much better idea.
    should be a white one at zagame this week

  13. #1193
    Senior Member JBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    8,131
    Understeer at the limit in both, warning chimes in the McLaren, Unsupportive seats in the Lambo...


  14. #1194
    Senior Member Condor Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6,856
    Marker Value.

    These cars seem to be not holding so well.

    Why is this? Especially given how popular they are, the sound and performance and of course the Nurburgring lap time too.
    Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club

  15. #1195
    Senior Member bobbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor Man View Post
    Marker Value.

    These cars seem to be not holding so well.

    Why is this? Especially given how popular they are, the sound and performance and of course the Nurburgring lap time too.
    I think they simply produced too many. Numbers talked about are in the order of 1,700 across both coupe and spyder.

  16. #1196
    Senior Member Condor Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6,856
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    I think they simply produced too many. Numbers talked about are in the order of 1,700 across both coupe and spyder.
    That makes sense.

    Although 1,700 for couples and Spyder isn't that big of a number.
    Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •