Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: MODEL 3

Quote Originally Posted by 360c View Post
    You didn't own the S for very long, not happy with it?
    No I loved it, amazing car. I'll drive the Model 3 once its out but I think I would prefer a P100D so will probably do something about it early next year... I have a set of P100D wheels in the garage which I should probably offload in the meantime as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bbb View Post
    No I loved it, amazing car. I'll drive the Model 3 once its out but I think I would prefer a P100D so will probably do something about it early next year... I have a set of P100D wheels in the garage which I should probably offload in the meantime as well.
    A Model 3 is definitely a downgrade from either an X or an S so it doesn't make any sense IMHO, unless you specifically want/need a physically smaller car.

There is a rumoured major refresh on the Model S for late this year. I reckon a P100D with 40,000km on it is probably worth top spec Model 3 money right now (thanks to Tesla), when the refresh eventually arrives the old P100D's will be worth SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by 360c View Post
    A Model 3 is definitely a downgrade from either an X or an S so it doesn't make any sense IMHO, unless you specifically want/need a physically smaller car.

There is a rumoured major refresh on the Model S for late this year. I reckon a P100D with 40,000km on it is probably worth top spec Model 3 money right now (thanks to Tesla), when the refresh eventually arrives the old P100D's will be worth SFA.
    Yeah the 3 is definitely a downgrade in everything except dynamics. I'm keen to see the facelift S and what it brings to the table, although a P100D is more than enough of everything. Many S owners asking silly money atm so will be interesting to see how it pans out the next 6 months...

I drove to Sydney and back over the weekend, via Canberra. I only saw one Tesla (I was surprised to see any) and it was a Model 3. It looked nice in white with the black roof.

The ride looked very choppy though. Has anyone driven one and able to comment on that? It was also travelling well below the speed limit. Probably range anxiety lol
    Master Baiter 300kph+ club
    http://pless.com.au/mechanics.htm

Harry drives a Model 3 Performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLcCPsnLlaE&t=809s
    300kph+ club

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread Information