Great Pictures David, Can't wait to see more!

As a few questions are being thrown around I thought I would take some time to try and answer most of them.

The November run will be slightly different to the planned March run with a few things we are working on this month.

After feed back from all the guys and girls who did the run last week we have/and are making some minor changes to the itinerary to really capitalize on all the points that people would like to see more of.

We will definitely be doing the Great Ocean Road but will make a stop around half way (Mt Gambier or somewhere there abouts). Adelaide, Torquay, Melbourne and Sydney are definitely on the list with the question of having the Gold Coast the finishing point or Sydney.

With Monster Energy drink on board for March and also November with a 1 + 1 year option on the event it has given us a little (and I do mean only a little) extra $ to do two things, make the event more exciting and drop the entry fee. After we have the itinerary finalized we will have a price out to everyone along with the itinerary.

Initially we did bite of more than we can chew but that's life and that's business. I don't know of any great company, event or person who hasn't come up against some massive challenges and I think the true test of character is how those challenges are dealt with and I believe my team has done a fantastic job in overcoming all of those. I am also pretty grateful for the challenge of March and how it turned out as it has taught me and the team some great lessons and we have grown from it massively!

Another test of character is also not biting off that same chunk again, we need to do things a bit differently this time round and from the feed back from all who came on the run last week, it doesn't need to be too much different but a few things can be improved upon.

There has been talk of me not running Auzrun anymore and that?s inaccurate, I will still be steering the ship but I will however have some great team members on board playing specific roles within the company so that I can over look the larger picture while all other details are taken care of.

I think I?ve answered most questions floating around but if anyone has any others please post back up on here as I will be checking it more often now.

Look forward to any questions.