Thanks for the shots Dave! As always, great work with the camera and glad you got to enjoy the last day with a bit of fun in one of the cars ;-)

More shots are to come (right Dave?)as well as over 250GB of video footage that is being edited as we speak set for release just before X-mas (in a DVD format) with a few small previews before then ready for your YouTube viewing pleasure. Check out the Auzrun facebook page for constant updates and or add me as a freind on facebook (Ross Scutts).

I did see this one clip that I thought looked pretty cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHKRr...feature=autofb on one of the entrants facebook pages and though I would put it up. Only shows the back half of the grid. I cannot wait to see all of the other footage.

A massive thank you must go to everyone on AE that have given the idea the support it needed to succeed, especially Ash and David K. Thanks guys.

We raised $44,762.15 for the Make a Wish foundation
Assisted 29 entrants (62 people) have an amazing week
Put on a great display at Star City, Crown, Torquay, unfortunately not Adelaide this year :-(
Had 7 Kids and their family's from the Make a Wish foundation come out to the track day at Calder park (brothers, sisters and mums and dads of the kids also came out making it 30+ strong from MAW alone),
Destroyed one complete set of tyres (you'll see this footage soon no doubt - And it was on private property at the Gymkhana day before anyone asks)
Brought together a group of like-minded people who work their asses off for their toys and lifestyle (and gave them a place they could enjoy them in the company of other like-minded people)
And gave that group a place to enjoy their cars at some of Australias best locations!

Mission accomplished for this year I think and now back to the drawing board to make next year bigger and better for every entrant that participated...

Next year we are running from Melbourne (launch night is on August the 2nd), departing Melbourne on the 3rd traveling to Sydney, then up to Coffs Harbor on the 4th, then to the Gold Coast on the 5th and finishing up at Noosa on the 6th. We will be having 2 track events (NSW and QLD), 5 parties and one TOP SECRET surprise/event!

The plan is to cap next years event at 40 entrants still keeping it manageable and giving all the entrants a chance to get to know one another.