Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: AuzRun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Auzrun View Post
    A quick preview to the DVD coming out early 2011!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtRnkKwtc7Q
    That youtube vid gave me a grand mal seizure.

Quote Originally Posted by RMV View Post
    That youtube vid gave me a grand mal seizure.
    Get two blokes to lick your face. That'll help.

Sorry, but the video makes it look like you are going after the schoolies market.

Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    Sorry, but the video makes it look like you are going after the schoolies market.
    +1

I think the adult schoolies crowd is actually what theyre looking for ... its a party event.... so I dont have a problem with them promoting it that way, thats exactly what they want.... From what I can see the Auzrun guys have built the run around a love of cars, driving and clubbing ...

maybe if they do well with Auzrun they could put one on for those that arent into clubbing as well. Run 2 events a year. Im sure they would get enough entrants for both. The mature, more professional crowd would like an event like this as well, just not based so much about being a party crawl.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherforumuser View Post
    The mature, more professional crowd would like an event like this as well, just not based so much about being a party crawl.
    I think you are right. Either way, the Auzrun guys deserve praise for getting the first event away. Party boys or not, persuading owners to drive their exotics that distance took some doing!

One thing I particularly liked was the fundraising side of it. That gave the event a reason for being beyond having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by mhh View Post
    One thing I particularly liked was the fundraising side of it. That gave the event a reason for being beyond having a good time.
    Im into that ..... Ive done 3 major events for Make a Wish so I was pretty happy to see their name on the cars.

Last time I saw their office in Melbourne it wasnt flash and they had second hand furniture. Theyre more into working to make things happen for the kids than living the life like some charities.

Thread Information