Quote Originally Posted by allanuber View Post
It's awesome that KingKong and Soap have the same writing style, have one optimistic post each, and registered within a few days (hours) of making the posts...
Both from Brisbane - different ISPs, have a feeling both originally from different countries - obviously have been directed here as someone involved or looking to support, fair enough - gotta hope it gets off the ground. KingKong mentioned he would be at the Hyatt the other night - not much web talk was had so I don't know if I met him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by soap View Post
Oh, i read some people met in Adelaide. How did they respond to critisism and queries on the "bugs". I think that would be a great indicator of how it will progress....
Wasn't much criticism - more quiet reflection, I brought up several issues - most were either fairly well covered or given an indication that it was under control or more investigation would go into them - and a couple responses perhaps a bit flippant - but probably best worked out behind the scenes rather than amongst a crowd of punters.

End result was I came away more confident about it than I went in - so that's good.