Quote Originally Posted by allanuber View Post
Soap, without trying to lampoon you back ... you don't seem to have the cash or the car to go in this, so maybe take off your cheerleader skirt for a second and give the guys who are genuinely looking at going along a chance to ask reasonable questions.

Hmm, yes, without trying, obviously it wasnt hard. Take off my cheerleader skirt....Ok, I know nothing of you, and wont pass judgement. I will merely say this. Just because i may or may not have the money or car right at this moment doesnt mean to say i wont by the time the event is run, nor by the next one. I tend to keep in mind the philosophy of watching what i say on the way up...

As for taking up so much of your time that you serious guys cant get a word in edgeways, i apologise. I didn't realise there were only 3 minutes each day where posts were allowed to be made?!?!?

And if anyone is interested, I spoke with the guys from Auzrun today after looking over the itinerary again. In my opinion they seemed very genuine and passionate, and if people bothered to say what they thought could be improved they might be able to rectify or put your mind at rest. I raised a couple of points and we talked it through. They just want what we as enthusiasts all want. Why not chip in and say what we want and let them do the hard yards and make it happen instead of whining??