Quote Originally Posted by allanuber View Post
It's awesome that KingKong and Soap have the same writing style, have one optimistic post each, and registered within a few days (hours) of making the posts... We wouldn't want to many people being to optimistic would we... Mate, there has been over 25,000 hits to our website in the past 4 weeks from countries all over the world, they may have possibly come across AE through Googling the forums its being discussed on...

I'm not nay-saying, but as noted by Ash, every time one of these events goes tit's up there's a lot of backlash for other exotic owners, and it makes it that much harder for the next event to work well.

Auzrun's been on the site to spruik, how about coming back to comment more on the event, the long driving legs and the current levels of interest. I'm not just stirring the pot, if it's going to be a great event I can't see why Uber wouldn't put in a car or two as well.
The Event - If you (or anyone on AE) would like some more information please email me, ross@auzrun.com and I would be more than happy to send you through the PDF (the complete outline of the event) and I can also email you how the payments work in a PDF (All money is going into a trust account until 4 weeks out from the event, if the event does not proceed all entrants receive there money back if there is any unforeseen events that occur that make it impossible to put the event on) so you can see that this is no ammatuer event. Note: This is not a Trust controlled by Auzrun, it is controlled by a Law Firm on the Gold Coast.

I am really looking forward to seeing peoples comments after they have seen the full documentation and outline of the event.

The 'long driving legs' - I'm not sure what comments you would like me to post regarding the so called 'long driving', I have done many of 10 - 12 hour drives in super cars with other super cars traveling along side me, great fun if you ask me and all the others already joined up to Auzrun.

To be honest though, it's not for everyone, I know many of people who would much prefer a 3 or 4 hour drive and then stop and chat about the drive or cars, but, I know of NO events in Australia that will give you what we are going to do in March 2010 and that is a True Super Car, Super Networking, Super Luxury and Super Holiday event to be a part of.

Levels of Interest- they are as expected and planned. From the meeting that was held in Adelaide and discussions the next morning we have a rough number of 10 from Adelaide bringing the total number of people to over 30 that have said they will be participating in Auzrun.

Thanks for all your support guys and girls,

If you want any more questions answered please just shoot me an email and I will respond promtly.

Have a Great week this week all!!!