Hey Guys,

All is going ahead as planned

Couple of interesting entries over the past few days with an Audi S8 being one to join the ranks. Mmmm nice.

We have secured a number of sponsors of already with about 60% to left to be sold. Having big name sponsors on board enables us to do it at such a good price (yes I know some of you think it's not cheap and no, it's not cheap, it's quality and 5 star the entire way through and those who I have met with and given the full run down will know what I'm talking about) considering everything that is included in the event and package when you enter.

Channel 9 have also come back and are wanting to air the TV show but we are still in negotiations at the moment with the other networks.

So far we are not completely full. We had a massive influx of inquiries and entry's to begin but now things are slowing down as we are approaching the 50. A couple of people have had to pull out due to overseas commitments but having accounted for that we are still sailing pretty smoothly and I'd like to thank everyone for their support and comments to help it be a big success and a lot of fun for those watching as well as participating. We deserve a run that gives the Yanks and the Pomps a run for their money right!!!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to post and I'll do my best to respond or shoot me an email.