Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
Hi guys/girls...
Now as someone who is trying to import his rari into the land of milk & honey from that cold, lifeless rock known as the UK naturally the pitfalls are many. You have to overcome, lack of knowledge, lack of experience and hardest of all having no-one that actually knows their stuff (inside and out) able to help and guide you.
Yeah of course there's a million brokers out there who claim to be able to help you (I've a list longer than War & Peace should anyone want to know who NOT to go with) but their customer service or ability/desire to help you is driven by one thing - $$$.
Having been through this process for what feels like an eternity I've finally found a company and more importantly a great woman who knows her stuff inside and out. Guys, there is simply no-one else you should be even thinking of moving your pride and joy with. Talk to Deborah at Austorient and I guarantee you'll wish you'd done it sooner.
This girl knows her way around the whole gig, questions answered promptly, more importantly CORRECTY and she's very friendly with it.
No question is too stupid, all she wants to do is help you get your baby from A to B - wish I'd found her and Austoriet years ago.

Anyone (and I know there's plenty of you) looking at/trying to import their car to Oz - 0400 378 043 is really all you need - period. Thanks Les for putting me in touch with Deborah in the first place.

Cheers
Its always difficult when recommending someone or their services but Deb knows her stuff to the point she is now freighting a massive order for me from Taiwan. Great to see happy people.