Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 161 to 167 of 167

Thread: Jaguar XJ220

  1. #161
    Senior Member Andy@MMRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 360c View Post
    A lot of car for your money and you could at least drive it on the road with club registration; but no thanks.
    "We have completely serviced the car as per the manufacturers requirements and it has travelled a total of a mere 9,000 km. This car has all Euro taxes paid."

    I assume by the omission of "has all Aus taxes paid" that LCT and import duty is going on top of that 600k ask. Be $850k by the time it's in your garage.

  2. #162
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    21,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy@MMRT View Post
    "We have completely serviced the car as per the manufacturers requirements and it has travelled a total of a mere 9,000 km. This car has all Euro taxes paid."

    I assume by the omission of "has all Aus taxes paid" that LCT and import duty is going on top of that 600k ask. Be $850k by the time it's in your garage.
    Still a lot of car for your money though, $850k is supercar money these days.
    300kph+ club

  3. #163
    Senior Member Andy@MMRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 360c View Post
    Still a lot of car for your money though, $850k is supercar money these days.
    No doubt...they almost had me at CTS for the maroon one at $800+k, and so the initial hook of $600k almost had me pulling out the cheque book.

  4. #164
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    21,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy@MMRT View Post
    No doubt...they almost had me at CTS for the maroon one at $800+k, and so the initial hook of $600k almost had me pulling out the cheque book.
    LCT shouldn't apply if its been in stock for 2yrs. My observation is that almost none of this sort of stuff sells and they just go from dealer to dealer for years on end.
    300kph+ club

  5. #165
    Senior Member SSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by 360c View Post
    My observation is that almost none of this sort of stuff sells and they just go from dealer to dealer for years on end.
    We call this the Koenigsegg price maintenance strategy.

  6. #166
    Senior Member 360c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bad Lands
    Posts
    21,909
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO View Post
    We call this the Koenigsegg price maintenance strategy.
    300kph+ club

  7. #167
    Senior Member Condor Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    6,856
    I thought Andecorp always wanted one of these. This car looks cheap!
    Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •