Honda has demanded victory in this year?s Bosch Australian Rally Championship.

Honda Australia unveiled its two new Jazz rally cars at Bosch?s headquarters in Melbourne yesterday, and lead driver Eli Evans admits the pressure will be on to perform.

?I?ve been told this year, we must win,? Evans told Speedcafe.com.

?Honda said ?What do we need to win?? and we said ?a G2 car with the new regulations.?

?They gave us the new Honda Jazz, and so far so good. It feels fantastic. It feels like an improvement on the Honda Civic Type R.?

The cars will be driven by Evans and Mark Pedder and will make their debut at the inaugural Rally Calder next weekend.

CLICK HERE for more on the new Jazz factory team.

Forum battle also gets a special mention (@3:00) , its going to be an awesome weekend!

Check out our latest Forum Battle competitors, with a heap more coming this week .

The car is a 2005 Subaru Impreza RS. Micheal has owned it since the end of 2009 and bought it dead stock from Subaru docklands. Like most car nuts the modifying began almost instant, it went from pretty mildly tuned NA into a high revving, boxer pounding NA Impreza RS, as far Micheal knows, he reckons its the only NA Subaru modified to this level in Australia.

Bought back in 2010 from Carizma motors in Sydney, Phuong?s car made the trip back down to Victoria and has since stayed there as his first and only car.

Being an apprentice mechanic with an apprentice wage and only wanting quality parts, means mods on his car are limited and can be slow at the best of times. He says ?I know the car isn?t perfect and still needs a lot of work, but I?m happy with the progress?.