Toyota Fest 2011

ToyotaFest is an annual event aimed at promoting and celebrating the enthusiasm of Toyota Owners by providing an event where they can come together, display their pride and joy and chat with like minded individuals.

Once a year some of the biggest Australian Toyota clubs get together and celebrates the joys of owning a Toyota. Held over the Labour day long weekend (Sunday 2nd of October) in Sydney, Castle Hill . Home Hub Hills kindly donated their ground level parking for the show. Its always nice to see businesses take interest and support car culture.

Being brought up on Toyotas myself, this was my kind of event. My family has been Toyota Pro forever, owning Corollas, Camrys, Echos, AE86s, Taragos, Hiluxs, Landcruisers and the list goes on and on. I?ve personally have owned 2 ae82 corollas, 1 ae92 corolla, 3 Ae86s, and now I currently own a AW11 MR2 and only just now broken the mold with a BMW E30.

One of my many favorite and uber rare cars at the event was this mint 70′s Sprinter with JDM plates to match.

The most perfect SW20 . If had a SW20 this would be it!

The Gorilla industries WTA Supra took home the award for Best Engineered

Show car to old school grandma spec cool

1jz shoehorned into the engine bay of a ke70 with no firewall mods! ( from factory they were fitted with a carby 4ac 1.6L 4cyl)

Going down the escalators to Toyota Fest!

17 classes in total with winners receiving a trophy and prizes from sponsors : Castrol Edge, Yokohama Advan , Petrol Eyewear , DBA , Castle Hill Toyota , Meguiar?s & House of Kolor.

Super clean and original GT4. Love the pump rear guards and its aggressive front bar (pic is a bad example but its the only one I got)

Rest of this photo set can be seen here

Pictures have poured in over the weekend check them out below!

Photo album 1

Photo album 2

Photo album 3